zondag 24 oktober 2010

Hi there!

I know it's a really lame title, but hey, this is just an introduction, isn't it? Why try to think of a really good title, when there won't be anything really juicy just yet.

This blog will be for girls - and for girls only. Of course boys are allowed to read it - who am I to stop them - but it will be about pink phones and design furniture. Stuff like that. Last time I checked, boys still really hated those subjects. Especially the pink phones. I always start talking about them when I want to scare off boys. No, I'm kidding, but I'll talk about pink phones so don't be mad when that happens.

Maybe an introduction about me is in order as well. I am a student Communication and Multimedia Design at the Media & Design Academy in Genk, Belgium. Almost all my classmates are boys, that's why I want to start this blog. Girlgeeks are out there - I know it. So why are they hiding underneath rocks? Why do girlgeeks have to act manly to be taken seriously? When you carry around a pink phone or when you wear patterns and flowers, guys just don't believe in girls. ICT is one of my best courses, and still nobody will see me as an IT'er. Why? Because I wear flowered skirts and pink shirts.

This blog will help girlgeeks to find pink phones that are so good, nobody will laugh at it. They should start selling pink iPhones, that would be just perfect. It will bring you the funniest websites and the sites where you can buy that lovely skirt for a really low price. It will bring you the juicy part of geekdom.

I hope you'll like reading it.

xoxo
Juicy Geek

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten